Book an exploratory call to talk about pricing.
If thinking about writing your professional bio makes you want to run the other way, this option is for you. There are many different reasons for needing a career bio. Have a speaking gig coming up? Need a blurb for a conference website and brochure? What about your “About” page on your website? Having a well-crafted captivating professional bio is essential to telling your career story and marketing yourself and your skills. Ultimately you want your bio to translate your experience into a narrative that is concise and attention-getting.
Speaking and Writing Coach, Colin Ryan, will:
- Review your current resume, C.V., or bio in order to gather insights on your unique expertise in order to create a long-form and short-form memorable, targeted, and accomplishment-focused bio.
- Provide you a story-capturing questionnaire for you to further reflect on.
- Conduct a 50-minute interview with you to gain details of your accomplishments and perspective on your goals.
- Work his magic to write 2 first draft bios. One can be used for longer-form content like an About page. The other will be more concise, for use on LinkedIn, speaker pages, etc.) The drafts will be delivered in accordance with a timeline agreed upon.
- This includes 1 round of revisions. Additional revision rounds will be charged at $50 per round. (Most likely, we will only need 1 round!)
- E-mail delivery of final bio in Word format, as well as PDF (plain text formats on request).